San Rafael Clean Business Program
Lotus Family of Restaurants are a proud members of the San Rafael Clean Business Program!
Lotus Cuisine of India strives to be an environmentally friendly restaurant. All Lotus Family of Restaurants serve delicious dishes to patrons while caring for the environment. Lotus is a member of various environmental organizations including San Rafael Clean.
San Rafael Clean is an initiative by the City of San Rafael where organizations, businesses and volunteers join together to keep our city clean. Since 2005, they have organized neighborhood cleanups, hosted events about waste reduction, and educated the public about how litter affects the city.
San Rafael Clean invites businesses and organizations to join them.
This will be your pledge upon signing up with SRC:
- Keep your business property clean and free from litter
- Have adequate trash & recycling disposal for your business and customers
- Educate your employees about proper disposal of trash including cigarette butts
- Know and follow all related city codes with regard to your business (All businesses in San Rafael are required by law to follow City Codes and Regulations. For further information search “San Rafael Municipal Code Title 9” (Health and Sanitation).
- Promote the Clean Business program to your employees, clients, customers and the public by displaying a window decal and other Clean Campaign marketing materials (available upon request).
It’s easy! We encourage you to sign up for the San Rafael Clean Business Program.